No autographs are permitted once a player begins a competitive round, Friday – Sunday. A player may elect to sign autographs prior to or at the conclusion of their round at Autograph Alley off of the 18th Green.
While preparing to attend the The ACE Group Classic, please observe the following restrictions:
- Turn cellular phones to silent.
- No cameras and/or camera phones Friday through Sunday.
- No coolers permitted on Tournament grounds. State liquor laws prohibit Patrons from bringing their own alcoholic beverages. Beer is available at concession stands. Please be prepared to show proof of age. Patrons will not be allowed to leave the Tournament with open containers of alcoholic beverages. No outside food or beverages.
- No containers, backpacks, large bags are permitted on the grounds.
- No cameras or camcorders (other than Monday through Thursday, for personal use only).
- No noise producing electronic devices, TVs, radios.
- No weapons (regardless of permit), including, but not limited to: firearms, knives, and any other item the Tournament deems unlawful or dangerous in its sole discretion.
- No pets (other than service animals) are permitted on the grounds.
- All bags are subject to search and unauthorized items will be confiscated.