“FAMILY PUTT FOR DOUGH” CONTEST
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to spectators having tickets to and attending the 2017 Chubb Classic Golf Tournament (“Tournament”) in Naples, FL between February 14, 2017 and February 19, 2017. If a participant is considered to be a minor under FL law, a parent or legal guardian must be present during the time their child is putting and must sign an affidavit of eligibility on behalf of their minor child. Professional golfers and employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust, Ltd. on behalf of Market #142 (“Sponsor”) and Doctor’s Associates, Inc.; Franchisee World Headquarters, LLC; SUBWAYÒ Restaurants; Chubb Classic; Benedict Advertising and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Contest begins at 9:00 a.m. EST on February 14, 2017 and ends at 4:00 p.m. EST on February 19, 2017. You may enter this Contest by registering and receiving a branded scorecard at the practice putting green at the Tournament Golf Course (Parental approval is required for all entries). Using demo putters from PGA Tour Superstore supplied by Sponsor, each participant will compete on a 3-hole course marked by branded tee markers and pin flags in groups of two (2) persons maximum. Par for each hole is two (2) and all participants breaking par (5 strokes or less) will be invited to take a tie-breaking “long putt” of over 50 feet that will serve to crown the Daily Winner and qualification to the Grand Prize contest on Saturday. The participant whose “long putt” is closest to the Hole will be deemed to be the Daily Winner. If the 50 foot putt is holed in one stroke, they will automatically qualify for the Grand Prize contest. The Grand Prize contest will have a maximum of fifteen (15) competitors, all of whom must be amateurs. If more than fifteen (15) competitors qualify by being Daily Winners or by holing the “long putt,” only the first fifteen (15) competitors to do so will qualify for the Grand Prize contest. The five (5) Daily winners (or all automatic qualifiers from Tues-Sat), up to a maximum of fifteen (15) total amateur competitors will be invited to putt Saturday immediately after conclusion of Tournament play. Each Grand Prize contestant will then putt once from each of ten (10), thirty (30) and fifty (50) feet for a chance to win the Grand Prize of $50,000. The first amateur participant, if any, to hole ALL three (3) putts, in ascending order of distance, will win the Grand Prize of $50,000. If no participant holes all 3 putts in ascending order of distance on their first attempt, the participant that leaves their fifty (50) foot putt closest to the Pin will earn Free Subway gift card for one (1) year. Once a putt passes the hole, it is considered ineligible, and any deflection of a putt off any object, before or after it passes the hole, will disqualify the putt. To win the Grand Prize, at least two (2) individuals of age 21 or older, one of whom must be a PGA certified golf professional, are required to be present and witness each of the holed putts. You may enter only once. All entries must be received by 4:00 p.m. EST of the last day of the Contest, i.e. February 19, 2017.
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Each participant (#TBD) will receive a $10 Subway coupon. There will be six (6) Daily Prizes awarded. Each Daily Prize consists solely of a free catered event. The approximate total retail value of the Daily Prize is $100. There may be One (1) Grand Prize awarded if there is a Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize consists solely of $50,000. Grand Prize may not be awarded. The approximate total retail value of the Grand Prize is $50,000. The total value of all Prizes to be awarded is $50,600 plus $260, which is the value of a one-year pre-subway gift card (if there is not a Grand Prize Winner), plus $10 for each contestant. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Grand Prize Winner may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification).
4. PRIZE CONDITIONS: No substitution for any prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release and fully comply with any other conditions imposed by the insurer of the Grand Prize contest. Failure to return all required documents may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. If an entrant is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of the Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected. By entering this Contest and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and entrant hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of their photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winners and entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Contest.
5. CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Contest, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Contest or the website. The Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Naples, FL. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor; Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust, Ltd. on behalf of Market #142; Doctor’s Associates, Inc.; Franchisee World Headquarters, LLC; SUBWAY® Restaurants; and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to the Contest; printing or other errors; and any entries which are lost, incomplete, illegible or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event the Contest is terminated early, winners will be selected from all eligible registrations received at the time of termination.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winners and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor; Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust, Ltd. on behalf of Market #142; Doctor’s Associates, Inc.; Franchisee World Headquarters, LLC; SUBWAY® Restaurants; and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winners, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Contest, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Contest-related activity or participation in this Contest.
8. WINNERS LIST: For an Official Winners List (available after March 1, 2017) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Subway® Family Putt for Dough” Contest – WINNERS – or – OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), c/o Benedict Advertising, 640 North Peninsula Dr., Daytona Beach, FL 32118. All requests must be received by September 30, 2017.
9. SPONSOR INFORMATION: Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust, Ltd. on behalf of Market #142, c/o Benedict Advertising, 640 North Peninsula Dr., Daytona Beach, FL 32118 is the Sponsor of this contest. Chubb Classic is not sponsor of this contest and its respective employees, shareholders, directors and agents are ineligible participants. Chubb Classic is a logo/registered trademark and is used with permission.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
SUBWAY® is a Registered Trademark of Subway IP Inc. ©2016 Subway IP Inc.
All rights reserved.